POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : output options : Re: output options Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: output options
From: Mike Weber
Date: 2 May 2000 16:00:46
Message: <390f33ee$1@news.povray.org>
I use cmpeg to compose the animation from a batch file.
I see that DTA can:
(Geometrical transformation options)
    /SC[#,#[,#]]   Rescale pictures to screen res. or specified size
    /SCF[#,#[,#]]  Fast, but dumb, rescale

but how do you use that?
/SC[newx, newy]

anyone know?

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

> In article <390f1aa8$1@news.povray.org> , "Mike Weber"
> <mik### [at] pyxiscom> wrote:
>
> > And that's what I did.  Now I understand - it will go from 8, then to 1,
> > instead of 8,4,2,1 - hmmm - too bad - that's not what I want to do.  Its
for
> > an animation of 450 frames - and to render a very small image, then
resize
> > it larger for 450 frames is a lot of work.  I guess letting it run
overnight
> > is what I need to do....
>
> Well, this is a different problem: You can try to use QuickTime Movie
Player